I was feeling creative when I arranged a glass table and two chairs this way. I can sit and watch the children playing outside while I imagine myself to be in some cute, outdoor cafe.
What’s Needed for Your Cafe at Home
- A small table. Preferably round.
- Some strong coffee, which you can make anyway you like.
- An interesting book. In my case, I’m reading The Power of Thought by John Algeo and Shirley J. Nicholson. It is quite intriguing.
- Two chairs. I suppose they don’t have to match.
- Your laptop or notebook if you’re working on something and don’t have time to read.
And that’s it! A space created.
In my cafe there are toddlers running around so I’m off to help a little one. Ciao.